NICE is looking for a Logistics Coordinator with proven experience in matrix environment.
Job includes :
- Manage level of raw material and Finish Goods inventory
- Production planning and logistics operations
- Manage production schedule and deliverables meeting On-Time-Delivery (OTD)
- Analysis and resolution of short-term material shortages to meet the schedule
- Monitor data integrity – database parameters, delivery dates, etc.
- Develop and implement monitoring tools
- Import/export including parcel deliveries
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of proven experience in production planning, operation management with CM/EMS
- High proficiency of MS Excel – mandatory
- ERP Oracle experience – advantage
- Self-motivated, self-starter, energetic, assertive
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to lead without formal authority
- High level command of English, spoken and written
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.