NICE (NASDAQ:NICE) is a $1.5bn company with over 5,500 employees globally. Our solutions provide real-time interaction management, advanced analytics and employee engagement software to deliver faster, smarter and safer customer engagements, and to get major brands closer to their customers. NICE’s solutions help major brands to understand, predict and adapt to customers’ needs in real time so that they can create tailored experiences that go beyond what customers expect.
Our stock price has hit multiple all-time highs during Covid-19. We know the market, we listen to our customers changing needs and adapt, without pausing or downsizing.
You will own a defined territory where you will generate new customers and win accounts. You will also cross sell and up sell new contact centre solutions and services to existing customers, ensuring we deliver value with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will understand the business issues faced by customers and will help them find solutions via our product set alongside our value realisation services. You will sell through Direct and Indirect go to market, working with our valued Business Partner Network and Systems Integrators. You will build sales pipeline, create great customer references and close sales.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing sales role, in software and/or SaaS solutions (not platforms)
- You have experience with contact centres
- You know the financial services sector
- You have a strong hunter mindset, looking to push boundaries
- You have high energy and are passionate about value-based selling and sales excellence
- You know how to partner for success and orchestrate a sales campaign
- You think creatively and find solutions to overcome obstacles
- You understand why customers need our solutions and build the value case in the customer’s terms
- You work with teams of product sales, pre-sales and services colleagues to create great outcomes for our customers
- You have consistent and proven track record and a professional outlook with a desire to succeed and progress, comfortable with multi-million-dollar sales targets
- You have a strong purpose, enjoy working in a team, are curious, open minded and willing to share and take risks
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer we are committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.