Enterprise Account Manager -- Japan
Enterprise Account manager-- Japan
Leads this effort in recruiting new partners, building solutions together, creating vibrant routes to market, and selling with impact to our joint customers.
The goal of the partner development manager is at the start of this journey. The partner development manager Identifies, qualifies, onboards, and enables strategic, net-new partners to develop their solution with NICE portfolio. With these new partners in the NICE family, we can better provide the right partner, at the right time, to solve customer business challenges.
The Partner Development Manager - Recruit will work with a defined set of business application partners who are specifically selected to build on the cloud because they have unique expertise and solutions to solve customer business challenges.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Recruitment Strategy and Planning- Contribute to recruitment strategic planning and coordinate recruitment experts with our leadership. Target partners to fill solution gaps for business applications. Research and analyze potential new partners. Seek and articulate market insights about our chief competitors. Share best practices on partner recruitment.
- Recruit net-new partners- Contact target partner to evangelize profitability of NICE relationship, NICE value proposition, and quantify market opportunity for the partner. Coordinate engagement of NICE team required to enable/skill up partner and manage solution development (ie training and technical teams). Assure the new solution is discoverable in NICE’s Marketplace. Create/execute a go-to-market plan to capture new business for the partner. Coordinate with NICE sales teams to achieve first customer wins.
- Transfer recruited partners- Execute timely and appropriate transfer of partner to partner management teams for long-term partnership. Or transfer partner to programmatic assistance when recruitment engagement is complete.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Required: 7+ years of core direct sales experience, partner channel development, business development, or alliance management in the technology industry
- Required: Experience in cloud and/or business applications domain, as an industry practitioner or as a seller
- Executive presence and ability to influence business leaders through business value propositions
- Experience with business applications and technology platforms and developing new solutions
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Bachelor degree desired (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations), MBA preferred
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.