WHO IS NICE-MATTERSIGHT
Have you ever spoken with someone and felt as though you just clicked? The magical feeling you get is the result of a personality connection. NICE-Mattersight creates that feeling every day, in call centers and companies around the world, through a unique suite of enterprise software solutions.
We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10 million (and counting) behavioral algorithms that leverage a world-renowned personality model. The resulting products help employees and customers have smoother, faster, more productive conversations with each other—in short, better chemistry.
The QA Analyst will be part of Mattersight’s Routing Quality Assurance team, responsible for product quality, data analysis and software testing. Mattersight is looking for entry-level individuals who are energized by the prospect of using data to solve real world problems, are comfortable working in an agile and entrepreneurial environment, and will be able to help our company grow. The responsibilities will be challenging, but will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, and entrepreneurial environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overall project and service quality management
• Participate in new product feature design
• Develop, modify and maintain standards for software quality methods, procedures and processes
• Conduct software testing, troubleshooting, and validation
• Review and analyze effectiveness of system modifications
• Provide efficient reports on team progress and own assignments
• Understand customer requirements
• Design and develop solution for test management, execution, and reporting
• Participate in change management function to upgrade client systems
• Provide analyst support to client and project team
• Analyze and troubleshoot technical product and client-specific issues
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
• Entry-level candidates with Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
• Coursework of a quantitative or analytics nature is preferred. This can include but is not limited to: Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology and Statistics.
• Detail oriented and ability to manage several concurrent initiatives
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.