International Compensation & Benefits Director
We are looking for a talented C&B Director to lead NICE's compensation and benefits practice in the international regions: EMEA and APAC.
You will be responsible to lead the end-to-end C&B in these regions in order to drive an agenda that contributes to the company’s winning DNA, increase organization & people performance and build for scalable growth for the company’s continuous success.
The International regions include over 15 countries: UK, Israel, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore, India, the Philippines, Australia and more.
Location: The role can be assumed from Israel (Raanana) or London UK (Blackfriars area)
Reports to: Head of C&B and HR Operations
Background Experience – A must
- B.A in Financial Management (Economics/Accounting) /B.A. in Statistics /B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Vast C&B experience in a global software company
- C&B experience in both Global Compensation and Regional Compensation management
- M&A experience - Due Diligence and PMI
- Knowledge of C&B methodologies, processes and programs
- Knowledge of cash incentive plans, including design and best practices
- Experience in Role Architecture and job classification
- Experience in design, implementation and communication of C&B programs
- Experience in educating, mentoring and training business leaders and HR professionals on C&B related topics
- High level of English & advanced knowledge of Excel
- Robust knowledge of UK & Israel markets
- Experience in Enterprise software or SaaS companies
- Knowledge of sales compensation / Executive compensation / equity plans
- Experience in leading GBM (global benefits management)
- Managerial experience
- Advanced knowledge of BI reporting tools
- Super sharp
- Researcher by nature who knows "a lot about a lot"
- “Hands on” with strong attention to detail
- Fast & continuous learner, self-driven
- Strong quantitative analytical capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Business acumen and curiosity for market dynamics
- Strong communicator and influencer, ability to work well with executives
- Strong complex-project management execution skills
- High energy, proactive, passionate
- Combines high standards with high pace
- Has a senior executive presence
- Applies smart judgment, informed data-based decision making, flexible mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to partner and align with business leaders and HR, delivering added-value at every touchpoint of a relationship
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.