Customer Ambassador Director
NICE is a leading software provider of Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions in the cloud that help organizations of all sizes to create extraordinary consumer experiences. We are committed to providing the same level of experiences to our own customers.
We are therefore looking for a “Customer Ambassador” that will make sure our products, processes and services are centered around our customer needs at all times.
The Customer Ambassador will identify, measure, develop, drive and monitor actions to inject Customer Centricity into the strategy and day-to-day activities of all business units and functions, to ensure we exceed NICE’s customer expectations in every touchpoint.
This role combines consultative, program management and delivery skills.
Reports to NICE CEO
- Identify, prioritize and present paths to implement extraordinary customer experiences, by researching and analyzing our customers' holistic experience with NICE across all processes and touchpoints
- Be a customer champion in identifying internal processes improvement opportunities and drive the organization to act on them
- Embed and sustain a customer-focused culture and orientation within and across functions
- Proactively collaborate with key customer related stakeholders and industry forums to develop and deliver world-class customer experiences
- Monitor customer views and feedback using surveys and external engagement as well as support the business to develop actions to improve customer satisfaction
- A customer experience enthusiast with proven track record at an Enterprise software company
- Previous roles should include customer advocacy, VoC, customer insights
- Deep understanding of Customer Experience Management and a proven success in developing seamless end-to-end customer experience programs
- Outstanding business aesthetic sense, attentiveness and data analytics savviness
If you are passionate about Customer Centricity, extremely smart, insightful, articulate, detail-oriented and a problem solver, have high energy, self-sufficient and can ultimately drive a strong impact – this is the job for you!
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.