Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Analyst to support the Pricing Manager and Director Finance in performing and completing pricing analysis, cost analysis, and various projects. Role will be a liason between Product Managers, Project Managers, Billing, Finance, and other groups as needed in executing on the creation of new products, revising pricing models, managing price books, and assisting in price negotiations.
Ensure pricing strategies deliver value to both Customer and NICE inContact that result in maximizing revenue and profitability while achieving growth and market penetration goals. As part of this, this analyst will be responsible to understand, communicate, and recommend pricing changes that improve inContacts financial position.
- Conduct data-driven analysis to monitor and track the effectiveness of pricing strategies, promos, and price changes to help evolve our pricing strategies across segments and regions
- Coordinate with product, marketing, sales, services and finance leaders on the execution of pricing strategies across all NICE inContact products and services
- Model financial and business impact of pricing options and develop the business case for changes in collaboration with Product Marketing
- Assist in pricing research via customer surveys, customer and prospect interviews and internal data analysis
- Research and report on competitor price points and offerings
- Help develop new product pricing and recommend modifications to existing pricing
- Collaborate with product and marketing leaders on internal and external communication, sales enablement and systems changes to implement pricing changes
- Monitor and report on KPIs associated with pricing changes
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in analytical and strategic roles with experience in pricing
- Advanced Excel capabilities (financial modeling experience a bonus)
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with market research and data analysis
- Highly collaborative, results-oriented mindset
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally
- SQL, BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, DOMO) experience
- Experience working with SaaS/subscription business models
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.