Presales Solutions Consultant
The Presales Solutions Consultant is an integral part of the Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Sales team, engaged in understanding client business requirements and creation of comprehensive functional demonstrations. The SC’s objective is to establish the superiority and applicability of NICE CEA as the best solution for the client’s business needs. The SC works with multiple organizations internally, such as sales, customer success and the product organization, and acts as the presales trusted advisor to clients and prospects.
NOTE: This role in particular requires a “Business Analyst” mindset and comfort with the technical side of the house, working intimately with data and hands-on analysis, with the goal of being a thought leader developing compelling ROI and supporting product driven narratives via presentation creation and face/face delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide deep functional expertise to support the sales account executive throughout the sales process
- Conduct client discovery, to understand the client’s business objectives, alongside industry trends and best practices, and how they connect to NICE solutions
- During our Proof of Concepts, perform data analysis to develop ROI models and identify actionable insights within the CEA solution
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE CEA product functionality that solve customer gaps and support the identified ROI
- Address client concerns and overcome objections to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes in complex situations
- Effectively influence stakeholders across the customer organization establishing credibility with both business and technical functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business or technical discipline
- Minimum 8-years of combined experience spanning both a presales Sales Engineer/specialist or solution business consultant, and Business Analyst
- Significant experience in delivering advanced tailored demonstrations to executives
- Proficient with Analysis leveraging one or more Business Intelligence suites (IBM Cognos preferred)
- Experience in technology industries with particular skills in entrepreneurial environments selling new/innovative products
- Demonstrated ability/experience in developing relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business stakeholders to sell business value
- Experience in customer experience and customer journey solutions analysis – preferred
- Experience in developing relationships with Marketing or Customer Experience executives – advantage
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel within the United States and Canada
Nexidia, A NICE Analytics Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.