Administrative Assistant (Student Position)
The Administration support includes:
- Main focal point for NICE management during afternoon hours
- Supporting the invoicing process of the Legal Department
- Assisting with managing schedules of NICE Executive Management team members
- Coordinating mail and phone messages
- Prioritize & combine tasks to create more efficient processes
- Issuing travel expenses, purchase orders and process invoices for the management team, including ongoing office administrative tasks
- Studying towards BA/B.Sc.
- Working hours: 14:00-20:00 (2-3 shifts a week)
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative positions in high-tech companies - an advantage
- Ability to interface effectively with different professional focal points within and outside the organization: management members of all levels, finance, board of directors, etc.
- Highly organized and able to deal with multi-tasking assignments
- Fluent English with excellent writing skills - MUST
- Discreet and confidential – will be exposed to sensitive information and materials
- Good computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work extensive hours and be flexible when needed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.