Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operation Manager
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Marketing Operation Manager will be responsible for driving marketing effectiveness, pipeline growth and revenue while monitoring and reporting on marketing KPIs.
As an Marketing Operation Manager I, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
1. Responsible for maintaining data cleanliness
2. Ensure clean import and exports of all required fields in proper formats
3. Review the volume and data accuracy of pipeline
4. Report weekly results to marketing management
5. Create monthly and quarterly reporting presentations
6. Assist with the implementation, configuration and management of all marketing technologies
7. Evaluate new tools and software based on evolving needs of the department
8. Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing
9. Train intern stakeholders on new technologies and processes
10. Support ad-hoc reporting and analytic needs
11. Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
12. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers and staff in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years' experience in B2B high-tech operations
· Extremely detail oriented with the ability to identify and solve problems.
· Organizational and project management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete according to tight deadlines
· Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships with internal stakeholders
· Proficient in the MS Office suite Excellent· Excellent analytics and data reporting skills
· Experience with a Marketing Automation System (Marketo) and Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tool
· Strong project management skills
· Experience in B2B marketing within SaaS technology companies
· Business Intelligence and Analytics (DOMO)
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.