Expert Software Developer - AWS
You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and use them for building a cloud-based product that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
As part of the team you will have end to end ownership on the services: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services and frontend applications.
As part of the Senior Development role you will have also the responsibility of mentoring younger developers and set the standards for the entire team.
• BSC/BA degree in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience with some of the following: Java, Scala, Python
- Experience with AWS services and technologies - Must
- Experience with AWS development to production environment – Must
- Experience with Architecture and design of complex systems - Must
- Experience in developing product for data analytics, mainly working with AWS SageMaker - Advantage
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools
- Experience in Linux development- Advantage
- Experience with complex database applications - Advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.