Sr Marketing Analytics Manager
Sr Marketing Analytics Manager
NICE InContact is hiring a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager to run our marketing analytics and reporting function. In this role, you will manage and develop critical Marketing & Sales reports used across the organization. The ideal candidate has expert-level reporting skills in Salesforce, DOMO and Marketo. They can translate what the reports surface into actionable insights that drive decision-making for the broader organization.
As a Sr Marketing Analytics Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Create and provide input on the creation of reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Partner with business users to provide insights to optimize all programs, content and pipeline results to meet company growth goals
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Assist with marketing projections and forecasting
- Educate the broader organization on reporting best practices
- Responsible for generating strategic insights from the data to help guide optimization, investments (based on return on investment), audience targeting, program/media mix and content.
- Perform deep analysis on marketing performance including demand gen, digital marketing, content, customer and field marketing programs that support pipeline creation, engagement, and retention. Proactively surface insights and trends based on thorough analysis of the marketing data (structured and unstructured) and translate into recommended actions.
- Partner closely with functional marketing teams to understand their strategy, operational metrics and data insight needs – creating a feedback loop and recommending strategies to improve the marketer’s understanding of their efforts and effectiveness in a scalable way.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS, or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 6-8 years experience in a marketing analytics role in the B2B software industry
- Strong analytical skills and deep experience with reporting and data analysis in a B2B environment
- Expert-level reporting skills in Salesforce, DOMO, Lean Data and Marketo
- Love for finding the story buried in the data
- Deep knowledge of tracking, measuring and analyzing online channels (using UTMs, tracking scripts, etc)
- Strong B2B business sense to connect the analytics with the broader business picture focusing on First-touch, Last-touch and Multi-touch pipeline analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes
- Excellent analytical, planning and process development skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
ABOUT inContact: inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.