Sr. Cloud Network Engineer
Sr. Cloud Network Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT OR Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
The NICE inContact Senior Cloud Network Engineer works with a team of professionals in the design and operation of a Carrier Grade Network. This position is responsible for the implementation and support of network infrastructure equipment (routers, switches, SLB, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, Session Border Controllers, etc.) ensuring network uptime of 99.99%.
As a Sr. Network Security Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Implementation of Cloud service integrations for network requirements and data flows
- Implementation of AWS, VPC and VPC endpoints
- Implementation of Cloud VPN and BGP peering
- Test and turn-up of Cloud based network devices, Firewalls, Load Balancer
- Support and operate a Carrier Grade Networks
- Configure advanced routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- Support and configure SSL and IPsec VPN technologies
- Support and configure firewalls, switches and routers
- Participate in Incident, Problem, Service and Change management
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact
- Be available to participate in and on-call support rotation
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field of study, or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years proven work related experience is required in configuration of OSPF, BGP, Layer7 switching, VPNs and VoIP related protocols.
- Understanding of Cloud Formation templates (YAML/JSON)
- Familiar with DNS and AWS Route53
- Experience configuring AWS VPC and related VPC endpoints
- Experience with AWS VPC Gateways
- Solid understanding with AWS Routing, VPNs, BGP Peering, NAT
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP is required, including the ability to perform and analyze packet captures.
- VoIP experience is required, with an in-depth understanding of SIP Peering and Trunking.
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve problems is essential.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge with network management tools and protocol
- Team Player
- PCI 1 experience
- With security issues/vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Thorough understanding Telecommunication (DS1, DS3, OC-12)
- Thorough understanding of security protocols and appliances
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 3+ years PCU 1 experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.