Senior UI Software Engineer
Senior UI Software Engineer
Nice Systems is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join WorkForce Management (WFM) software development team as A Senior Software Engineer. This engineer will primarily focus on the development of client-side component design, development, testing, and implementation. Experience with server-side development a plus.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Develop solid unit, integration and automation tests according to organizational standards
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintenance of existing software applications; identify and implement additional improvements when warranted
- Develop technical models/design for assigned components
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the SCRUM process
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of web application development experience
- Experience in Unit, E2E testing with Protractor, Karma or similar.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-tier web application development
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
- Experience with JBoss or Tomcat
- Prior experience with MAVEN and Jenkins a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in AWS Cloud a plus
- Server-side development using Hibernate, Spring, Web Services (REST) in Java including server-side testing using JUnit, Mockito/Easymock a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related subject
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.