Senior Specialist PMO
Program manager, to support a suite of our leading products. working in parallel on several solutions, with multiple squads.
Responsible for Planning and leading the release project, including fostering and overseeing work plans and schedules, controlling deliverables, synchronizing project stakeholders, ensuring cross products synchronization and providing status updates to management at product and or program level.
End to end Agile project management responsibility– in terms of scope, quality, resources and risk management as well as timeline and organizational release readiness.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Working with the teams to plan, manage and update product work plan, deliverables and timetable as part of the defined Release Lifecycle and Gating process.
- Support the build and ramp up of new teams within the organization – methodology alignment, setting up new projects, training and coaching the teams.
- Tracking & assessing product progress and risk management
- Addressing challenges and controlling deliverables according to work plan and defined quality parameters
- Working with the development and QA teams, synchronizing and integrating projects by removing release level impediments
- Collect and analyze data from the teams, ALM tools, to provide insights, raise flags, and periodically present status to management
- Ensure organizational readiness for Release/Delivery (e.g Support, NPI, Services, Sales groups, etc.)
- Lead the release retrospectives process: Aggregate the retrospectives from the teams/SOS and Release level retrospective, including summon, facilitate, summarize, publish and follow-up on the raised issues/AIs and ensure continues improvement
Experience: 7 to 14 Years
Qualifications / Education:
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree.
- Experience as Scrum Master or in Engineering Agile Project Management
- Excellent English (verbal & written)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.