Business Consultant, EMEA
As a Business Consultant in our VRS team, you’ll often:
- Deliver training and application consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to define Contact Centre strategies that drive improved business performance.
- Focus on Contact Center best practices & processes around workforce management, quality and / or automation.
- Drive successful delivery of contact center performance improvement recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients.
- Develop presentations and present consulting recommendations.
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional opportunities.
- Driving effective product usage by setting up solutions aligned to our client business needs: Setting up NICE application users, database configuration, forms and workflows according to client business processes
- Delivering on site and remote application training and consulting services that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Delivering consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions.
- Focusing on contact center best practices & processes.
- Analysing new and existing customers KPI performance and developing contact center improvement plans.
- Delivering services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Delivering successful application consulting, education, and enablement resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Supporting NICE Account Executives in identifying additional services and solution opportunities.
- Are English/French bilingual (German would be a nice to have)
- Have domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions.
- You are a solid consultative thinker.
- You have the ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment.
- You have the ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly.
- You have excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations.
- You have xcellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- You have the capacity to work with complex multiple clients.
- You keep abreast of the market trends.
- You are willing to travel across the EMEA region, once this will be possible again
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.