Marketing Web Analytics Manager
Marketing Web Analytics Manager
Location: Fort Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
The Marketing Web Analytics Manager leads web analytics reporting for all regions of the NICE inContact website. They will be responsible for providing the marketing team with regular reporting and insights that are data-driven, help guide web strategies, optimize conversations, and support business objectives in a B2B environment.
As a Marketing Web Analytics Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of inContact’s instance of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including publishing updates, maintenance, and ongoing optimization.
- Define, develop, and deliver reports and dashboards for the key website and campaign B2B metrics.
- Develop event and click-tracking reporting to prove ROI of marketing campaigns, enable content measurement and optimize website engagement.
- Performing research as needed; reporting strategic and actionable recommendations to Marketing teams.
- Regularly communicate website reporting results and provide expert insight to marketing leadership and colleagues to inform business decisions.
- Identify opportunities for optimization across the website to drive conversions.
- Support website analytics integrations across various website locales.
- Help train the marketing team to access, read, understand, and embrace website reports and dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the marketing team and various business partners.
- Maintaining core competencies, best practices and benchmarks surrounding web analytics.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS, or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with web analytics and tag management tools in a B2B environment
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools (DOMO) and/or A/B testing tools is preferred
- Experience using various MS Office products
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.