Services Sales Executive
This is a role for a talented and experienced strategic (Services) Sales professional that can promote and drive maximum value with the NICE’s Value Realisation Services (VRS) portfolio for existing and new customers across the EMEA region
The NICE VRS portfolio includes:
- Application Services: Application Consulting, End user Education, Administration training, Developer Support Services, Managed Application Services and APS/ NOC Advanced Technical Services.
- Advisory Services: Business Process Optimization, Change management, Government/ Expansion/ COE, KPI Assessment, Optimization Engagement, Managed Analytics- Continuous Improvement Program.
- Drive sales opportunities while working in an overlay sales model to leverage the existing NICE sales organization infrastructure.
- Deliver on organizational strategy with the NICE VRS model to instigate and drive positive change.
- Develop a Go-To- Market (GTM) strategy and maintain Continuous Value Realisation Services (VRS) pipeline
- Focus on service-only sales (unattached to product) that drives customer value and customer success.
- Mine the current NICE installed base and develop new VRS opportunities - “Tailor” and expand the solutions to fit specific customer requirements while working closely with the NICE product house.
- Work and offer with proposed solutions and articulate their true value based upon customer’s strategy and directions.
- Create new opportunities by evangelising the solutions to new customers and stakeholders - engage with prospect customers to position the offering through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Skills & Experience / Behavioural Competencies
- We are looking for an experienced strategic services sales person that deeply understands, articulates and drives maximum value for customers.
- At least 5 years commercial experience of value based selling within a software applications vendor.
- Influential, credible, convincing. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Additional European language will be beneficial.
- Customer Relationship builder and manager; the ability to work cross functionally with internal NICE stakeholders.
- Ability to engage, develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users, selling solutions based on business value
- Make things happen and result driven. Persevere and being tenacious. Hungry for success and energetic.
- Self-Starter, “out of the box” thinker and proactive. Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Software Industry expertise. Telecoms industry experience but with experience in selling services applications will be a big advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.