HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The HR Business Partner provides full cycle human resources support to assigned client groups. This role will be a part of a fun, passionate, and dynamic global HR team. The role is both a strategic and hands-on role, which includes driving culture, improving organizational effectiveness & design, leading change management, providing leadership coaching, and driving HR functional excellence. We are seeking an experienced HR business partner who can effectively interact with business leaders at all levels, possesses excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, and works effectively across global locations. Additionally, may serve as project leader for one of many NICE inContact global initiatives.
As an HR Business Partner, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with Director, Human Resources and the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Provide management coaching to front-line managers and senior leaders.
- Assess assigned business unit's training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with business and Finance on Headcount planning and reporting, ensuring deep understanding of position management and tracking headcount movement to support the needs of the business
- Partner with the Director, Human Resources and the business to support both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Work with front-line managers and employees to address sensitive employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on recruitment within the organization, including candidate assessment, supporting internal mobility and ensuring compliance with processes and procedures
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Coaching and mentoring at all management levels.
- Responsible for Position Management in business groups and assisting with the transfer of positions to support the needs of the business
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- The ability to think big but also not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action - orientated on results.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Act as the primary point-of-contact in the Talent Acquisition team for job requisitions, candidate records, pre-screen evaluations, Onboarding tickets (both new records and updates), and on-boarding system events.
- Assist in interview scheduling for Americas Talent Acquisition team
- Provide accurate and consistent information regarding hiring practices and procedures to candidates, vendors, co-workers and hiring managers.
- Manage the candidate referral program including posting program updates and tracking/routing completed referral forms.
- Manage Social Branding through LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Instagram, etc.
- Organize and implement recruitment activities through LinkedIn, i.e. Sponsored Ads, Targeted Campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate reporting through HR Analyst.
- Frequently perform internal audits and update recruiting policies.
- Partake in the implementation and adoption of new systems and technology for Talent Acquisition needs.
- Assist with on-going training for hiring managers and inContact employees.
- Maintain accurate information for job requisitions, ATS records, HRIS records, candidate records, and AdHoc reports.
- Develop and maintain recruiting metrics designed to identify and track key recruiting, hiring, social media and marketing measures.
- Represent inContact at University and College campus events & facilitate on campus interviews as needed.
- Assist facilitation of immigration visas with HR Operations and Immigration attorneys.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters on all special programs and hosted events.
- Ensure candidates and hiring managers receive timely care and attention through frequent and detailed communication.
- Additional projects as needed to support Talent Acquisition operations.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, related Technical Field's or equivalent work experience. Masters Degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources
- 2-3 years experience as a Business Partner
- Experience working in a matrix setting
- Knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws regulating discrimination and EEO
- Some HR data analytics experience and understanding headcount tracking and planning
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans.
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, development, and performance appraisal systems.
- 3-4 years HR experience in a high tech environment.
- Meets/exceeds NICE inContact's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds NICE inContact's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.