Customer Experience Leader
As a company that has Customer Experience in the center of its mission statement, The Customer Experience team at NICE is a cornerstone, responsible for the overall customer experience. We live and breathe customer experience; from first interaction through the entire Customer Journey. We are an extension of our customers, acting on their behalf to bring their points of view into every product, strategy, sales, service, support, and customer success discussion. We're a culture that seeks to continually surprise, delight, and excite our customers.
We are looking for a passionate leader to lead a team to help drive success through our entire portfolio of solutions and user experiences. With our fast-paced culture, you will gather, analyze, and drive insights out of customer feedback, and then work with the many various business units to act upon that feedback. You will jump in and get your hands dirty into accounts that need performance-boosting, provide performance insights, and participate in strategic discussions to elevate Customer Experience and meet the ever-increasing expectations.?
The ideal candidate is an experienced Customer Experience Leader with hands-on implementation of NPS methodology and practice of driving a corporate-wide agenda.
You are is a self-starter, experienced team leader, continuously looking to innovate flawless communicators, with the ability to work closely with stakeholders and senior leadership to humanize and refine the customer experience program.
- Lead the Customer Experience measurement, analysis, and improvement plans
- Lead the annual Customer Experience analysis process and presentation to NICE Executive Leadership Team and
- Define and communicate annual KPIs and NPS targets
- Harness key stakeholders across business operations, product management, delivery, and support organizations to operationalize customer experience improvements
- Leverage cross-functional knowledge as an advocate for the customer to help shape the customer journey and continuous improvements.
- Coach and on-board customer-facing employees and managers regarding methodologies, practices, templates, and delivery of Customer Experience tools and feedback execution
- Lead a direct team of Customer Experience Analysts and Voice of the Customer Specialists
- Deliver tools and training to business units on how to view and act upon customer feedback
- 5+ years leading companywide customer-focused program
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Superb analytical skills
- Proven track record in managing cross-functional teams focused on Customer Experience
- Advanced communication skills and articulated presentations skills
- Native English speaker – must
- Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or similar
- Novice marketing/research experience
- Experience with NICE products – an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.