Behavioral Science Analyst
Individuals in the Behavioral Science position are responsible for, but not limited to, the following research and client-related tasks:
- Perform observational audits to train algorithms to accurately capture meaningful language and behaviors
- Use SQL, R, and Excel to analyze and report on trends related to those algorithms
- Research opportunities for new linguistic and behavioral metrics
- Transform ambiguous business problems into concrete solutions and strategies
- Recommend linguistic and behavioral metrics that address cross-industry sales and customer service themes
- Regularly present findings and project summaries to a range of internal and external audiences
Seeking a candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; quantitative or analytical coursework and experience is preferred.
To be considered for this position, you must be:
- Collaborative team player
- Strong communicator
- Creative problem solver
- Detail and data oriented
- Positive attitude
- Proactive and persistent
Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate experience:
- Using statistical software (R/Python/SPSS/SAS)
- Writing database queries (SQL)
- Working with string-matching algorithms (regex)
- Conducting research & lab work
All Behavioral Science positions will receive initial training and ongoing support for skill development. The goal is to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to become an integral member of the team and direct individual career growth.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.