Sr. Manager Technical Support
Sr. Manager Technical Support
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Sr. Manager Technical Support role is responsible to provide excellent customer service, manage a technical support team, vendor relationships and work with an innovative suite of software and telecom products. They are required to maintain our targeted service levels with our clients and our vendors. As a working manager this position requires the ability to troubleshoot unique customer issues, act in a consultative fashion to arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for our customers, and coordinate with internal departments to provide a collaborative solution experience that will leave the customer with a positive experience and a product that meets their needs.
As a Sr. Manager Technical Support, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Builds a high-performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegates work, holds reports accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action.
- Manages and oversee the operations associated with managing a team of front line technical staff providing end-to-end support for infrastructure services;
- Oversees problem isolation, issue resolution, and escalation management according to pre-defined protocols;
- Maintains communication with functional managers and executive management to ensure issues are resolved;
- Ensures the daily aged trouble ticket report is being managed. Ticket documentation is clear and accurate. Drives trouble tickets to resolution within the allotted mean time to repair.
- Leads and participates in internal meetings, such as operation reviews. Creates executive management reports and recommends to upper management problem identification and resolution for repair performance.
- Provides support to technical staff, vendors, and end-users; identify, research and resolve technical issues; track and monitor problems and escalations to ensure timely resolutions; monitor response times and efficiencies and resolve complex problems;
- Escalates issues to outside vendors and clients;
- Develops, documents, implements and maintains processes and procedures for the day-to-day operations and the integration of new services;
- Makes recommendations for changes and improvements and communicate to senior management;
- Develops and maintain process and procedural report generation;
- Generate reports for management in regards to service availability, uptime, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and SLAs, etc.;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of telecommunications, information systems, and network management concepts and technology;
- Conceptualizes and works with other organizations to automate tasks improving efficiency and accuracy
- Manages special technology projects as needed.
- Maintains detailed statistics on the performance of the team and provide solutions to better their performance to the executive staff
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicates in an effective and professional way with the customer in and outside of inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Networking, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have 10+ years of experience with providing enterprise customer-managed network and security services (managed IP, router, firewall, etc).
- At least 4+ years of managing high performing teams in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of network topology and telecommunications architecture (PBX, Carriers and VoIP)
- TCP/IP networking knowledge and VoIP technology exposure, including SIP,H323 and softphone knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, telecom circuits from DS-0 through OC-48
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
- Understanding of basic scripting fundamentals
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and internet fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
- Meet requirements of Levels 1-2 training and abilities
- Strong experience in process and process development including the development and measurement of KPIs
- Extensive software, telecommunications, and IP Telephony experience using SIP signaling
- Competent in database and SQL concepts and scripting
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.