Analyst - Insights and Analytics
WHO IS NICE-MATTERSIGHT
Have you ever spoken with someone and felt as though you just clicked? The magical feeling you get is the result of a personality connection. NICE-Mattersight creates that feeling every day, in call centers and companies around the world, through a unique suite of enterprise software solutions.
We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10 million (and counting) behavioral algorithms that leverage a world-renowned personality model. The resulting products help employees and customers have smoother, faster, more productive conversations with each other—in short, better chemistryThe leader of the Insights and Analytics will leverage Mattersight’s capability to solve customer problems and find new insights from the data within Mattersight’s solutions. Mattersight captures millions of customer interactions and analyzes them, turning conversations into analyzable data. The successful candidate will manage a team chartered to create consistent reporting and analytical output and work with our Customer Success team to analyze data and find insights into our customers’ operations and the customer experience they create. The Insights and Analytics leader is responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• Work with Mattersight customers on specific engagements to uncover insights and unlock value from data.
• Work closely with Mattersight’s Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Linguistics teams to produce analysis.
• Create a structured approach to finding insight and build a team that enables experience from one customer to be leveraged across many.
• Support Mattersight’s Customer Success and Account teams to retain and grow accounts.
What you definitely have:
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• 3+ years of work experience in consulting, business intelligence, data-driven customer experience or a related area
• SQL Query
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
• Ability to build relationships and influence others
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• High knowledge bandwidth and intellectual curiosity
• Ability to help create structure and consistency around customer deliverables
• Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one’s own to meet the changing demands of the role
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• A passion for helping organizations create a better experience for their customers
• Team leadership experience
In addition to the above, ideal candidates will possess one or more of the following:
• Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
• Experience in a role with direct customer interaction
• Knowledge of current topics in the field of customer experience management
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.