- Lead several scrum teams (overall 10+ engineers) developing core platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Architects, Operations and Customer Success.
- Full responsibility over the entire development life cycle of the product.
- End to end responsibility for design implementation and quality.
- Create and maintain positive and productive working relationships across teams.
- Educate and support the development teams helping them to resolve complex issues in challenging project timelines.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience managing a large team/group (10+ engineers).
- 8+ years of industry R&D experience, with at least 3 years in an executive management position.
- Proven ability to manage diverse simultaneous projects of varying complexities.
- Master the development life cycle – from planning to design, implementation, testing, deployment and be involved and impact all these phases.
- Record of achieving objectives; successful project completion, within budget and time frame.
- Demonstrated peripheral vision; designing for specific needs, but with wider applications in mind.
- Passion for quality.
- Outstanding technical and project management skills, risk management decision making, own the test strategy and test matrix.
- Mentor and support the career development / personal growth of your direct reports.
- Great communication skills. Track record of building positive and productive cross-group collaboration and partner relationships, share resources and ownership.
- Strong passion to build simple and practical solutions for IT Enterprise scale customers.
- Have an impact beyond the code you write, don’t just implement features – have a say in what they actually do.
- Be agile, adapt quickly to the fast pacing environment the group is working in, while not losing view of the big picture.
- Strong design and coding skills. Ability to drive product decisions, solve tough problems, and organize multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software products that can perform at high scales and integrate with other components.
- Great personal skills, ability to influence others and cooperate with peers.
- Experience managing cross-site teams or off-shore engineers – advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent level of English (verbal & written), and experience communicating in a global organization
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.