Salesforce Developer II
Salesforce Engineer II
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Salesforce Engineer II will help maintain and drive enhancements to our Salesforce.com platform. This position will design and build visual force pages, complex triggers and custom objects. The position is responsible for the solution design and development with-in Salesforce.com CRM and third party applications. You will work closely with internal members of the sales, marketing, service and operations organizations.
As a Salesforce Engineer II, a Typical Day Might Included the Following:
- Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com
- Evaluate existing processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
- Identify opportunities for automation in Salesforce
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet corporate and department goals successfully
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience developing in Salesforce.com
- 2+ years experience with operational support of Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc).
Must have hands-on administration, configuration and development skills with the latest Salesforce.com releases
Experience working with a development team including, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance and other Salesforce Developers.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.