Expert Software Engineer (C# .NET)
NICE is looking for a motivated and talented Expert Software Engineer for the RTA group.
NICE Real-Time Authentication operationalizes voice biometrics in complex contact center environments to provide an end-to-end authentication solution.
As part of your role you will work collaboratively with professional engineers, architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meet corporate architectural standards, in a challenging, innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, system architects and product managers to deliver high quality technical solutions
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Investigate and solve complex issues from design and codding point of view
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of hands-on experience developing server-side code, C#.NET
- Strong OO design and code skills
- Extensive experience in OOP principles, design patterns and best practices
- Hands on experience with Unit Testing, CI/CD frameworks and Test Driven Development
- Ability to see the entire picture, detect GAPs for improvement and promote until resolution
- Experience in developing web based UI using HTML5 and Java Script – an advantage
- Working experience in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.