Field Marketing Manager
Description: Salt Lake City, Utah or Dallas, Texas
We are looking for a high-performing, self-driven, creative Events Marketing Manager to join our team to manage and execute industry trade shows of various sizes. This position, reporting to the Sr. Director Customer and Events Marketing, is an opportunity to be part of a growing team and make a significant contribution to building world-class event programs that drive pipeline. You’ll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers who work to show customers the business value of adopting the NICE inContact contact center platform.
What You Get To Do In This Role
This role is critical to reaching aggressive demand generation goals. To be successful, you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, learning and evolving your event programs as you optimize spend, execute under tight deadlines and deliver desired results.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute in-person/virtual corporate trade shows and events based on clear strategies and objectives
- Develop sound relationships with top industry organizations to secure sponsorships and speaking engagements to maximize company exposure, promote our product offerings, and drive bottom-line results
- Simultaneously oversee and execute multiple events of varying sizes at any one time
- Effectively manage and track event marketing budgets with a strong focus on ROI
- Ability to learn, manage, and train others on the various virtual event platforms utilized by different event sponsorships
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale in-person/virtual events.
- Manage and oversee relationships with external vendors that supply elements to the event.
- Collaborate across functional teams and provide consistent, clear communication of event programs to all stakeholders
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to develop and drive results-oriented audience acquisition campaigns to hit registration and pipeline goals
- Own analysis of marketing campaign performance, web, and digital assets, as well as a reporting framework for weekly, monthly and quarterly results and goal attainment
- Ability to make creative and strategical suggestions to enhance virtual and in person events
- Provide ongoing marketing support and material development for all event initiatives
- Manage trade show promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and drive demand generation
- Partner with the sales team to drive on-site meetings
- Supervise the handoff of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are bubbled up promptly and the sales team is armed with the enablement materials they need to follow up quickly and effectively
- Manage and recommend improvements for all in-person/virtual booth properties and assets to remain current on new trends in exhibit design
- Lead pre-show meeting and on-site training meetings to ensure staff is knowledgeable of all show offerings
- Recommend and manage details for in-booth activities (e.g., speakers, demonstrations, etc.) to drive booth traffic
- Manage post-event tracking and ROI analysis to measure performance and inform future event planning
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree required; marketing concentration preferred
- 5-7 years trade show experience, advanced knowledge of B2B high-tech trade show strategies and tactics preferred
- Proven experience defining, conceptualizing and executing a successful event, leveraging strategic thinking, excellent organization skills and superior project management capabilities
- Exceptional budget management and negotiation skills, with proven success in identifying, proposing, negotiating and implementing cost-savings opportunities
- Strong relationship-building and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, natural leader with strong judgment skills and business sense
- Resourceful, self-starter that works best in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively and manage up with a spectrum of stakeholders including C-Suite members
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must. Willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Proficient in CRM tools (Salesforce.com), marketing automation (Marketo) and MS Office suite
- Travel 25% - 30%
- CMP preferred
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.