Director, Business Operations, Strategy and Development, Customer Loyalty Solutions
This is a significant role that spans planning, directing strategic growth and operational activities for the CLS line of business
This role focus is ensuring effective business processes while helping drive coordinated execution across multiple roles within and outside the business unit.
As an executive within the CLS leadership team, The Director will report directly to the line of business VP and work closely with multiple stake holders in the line of business as well as other matrixed and adjacent organizations.
- Own short- and long-term strategic planning processes for the LOB
- Annual Strategic process
- Budget planning and derived key operational KPI’s
- Drive alignment between LOB strategy and LOB operating plans to achieve key results
- Goals and target setting across the LOB
- Identify changes to be made in organization, processes or capabilities in order to turn the strategy into reality and to achieve improved business results.
- Create initiatives to implement those changes with associated measures to track progress including leading indicators. Own implementation of these initiatives by managing supporting teams as they contribute and tracking progress against measures.
- Optimize the operations of the business unit through continuous improvement of business processes and operational systems by collaborating with business partners and stakeholders in other LoBs.
- Continuously evaluate direct and adjacent, partnership opportunities by;
- Developing a framework to identify, grow and manage relationships with:
- Channel partners
- Value added resellers
- Consulting partners etc.
- Represent the LOB in external facing communication (customers as well as ecosystem partners)
- Work closely with product and R&D teams to expand our product coverage with external capabilities from contracting to joint go to market
- Work closely with our XC team to augment our thought leadership position and consulting delivery capabilities
- Participate in exploring strategic acquisition targets
- BA or BS in finance or technical degrees
- Masters of Business Administration an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years of applicable experience with exposure to software or technology organization
- Product management, strategic and project management experience is a plus
- Substantive and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex global projects
- Ability to develop relationships with VP level leaders internally and externally
- Engaged approach to collaborative co-dependent relationships with exceptional communication and presentations skills
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results
- Experience working in a highly matrix and global organization.
- The successful candidate will not only have created successful strategies in the past but have a proven track record of turning strategies into reality with improved business results.
- Data driven and advanced analytical skills
- Domain understanding of the enterprise software and business intelligence
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.