Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
NICE is seeking a Finance Manager to provide proactive support, analysis and guidance to the Enterprise Cloud management team. Must be detail oriented, a self-starter with ability to influence decisions through financial analysis and work across units to deliver on scope of service.
This position will have tight deadlines and a multitude of financial and accounting activities including but not limited to month end close, preparation of quarterly consolidation, executive financial package, budget planning and managing forecast activities for the Cloud Business line.
You will work with all internal units, including Sales, Services, Legal, Corporate Finance, to effectively manage the Cloud Business.
Ideally you will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in finance position
- Lead month end close, financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, along with expense & HC control for Cloud business line with a focus toward adding value and driving efficiency
- Assist stakeholders and Finance leaders with operationalizing strategic initiatives and implementing processes to drive desired goals
- Conduct analysis of data driven metrics and KPIs across Cloud Business line
- Analyze and present financial results to internal clients & Finance leaders
- Provide management with reports and ad hoc analysis as requested
- Must have excellent organizational, problem-solving ability and analytical skillset
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well with cross functional global teams including Sales, Services, Legal and Corporate Finance
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of senior management
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced global environment
- Familiarity with Cloud financial metrics and knowledge of ACV (annual contract value) a plus
- Supervise day to day operations of Sr. Financial Analyst
- Systems - knowledge of advanced Excel, Power Point, Oracle, Essbase Hyperion, and BINA
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.