NPM Solution Sales Executive - Remote
This is a REMOTE role; however, we are seeking an individual who can be based in the central region of the U.S. This role requires up to 60% travel.
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion and almost 300% stock growth over the past 5 years (our stock performance looks like the backdrop to a “making it rain” meme!). We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Solution Sales Executive (SSE) to act as a subject matter expert for NICE's Performance Management and Back Office (NPM/BO) solutions. The SSE acts as a specialized sales executive, leveraging advanced expertise in performance management and back office products.
The solution sales executive is engaged in expert creation and presentation of functional demonstrations to external clients that establish the superiority and applicability of the NICE product as a solution for customers business needs. Aligned with sales and technical solution engineers, the role articulates comprehensively and with advanced expertise the product functionality and positioning to both business and technical audiences.
- Provide functional business consultancy on complex propositions through a deep understanding of client requirements to align NICE capabilities, best practices and competitive advantage.
- Provide deep functional expertise for assigned opportunities in collaboration with the account executive and technical solution engineer.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE product functionality from a holistic but on point perspective that solve customer gaps.
- Work in tandem with NICE account executives to identify key sales messages for consistency throughout the sales cycle.
- Deeply understand client’s business objectives and link NICE products and solutions to articulate their value aligned with customer’s strategy and direction.
- Mapping NICE trends and best practices to the customer’s unique requirements and processes to establish applicable fit.
- Leverage the demonstrations to establish resolutions to customer business needs and pain points and influence positively the most senior or skeptical audiences.
- Collaborates with Sales team to and lead sections of workshops and meetings.
- Address client concerns and overcome objections to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes in complex situations.
- Interacts intensely with customer decision makers and stakeholders throughout complex project lifecycles to ensure NICE solutions lead to high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively influences stakeholders across the customer organization establishing credibility with both business and technical functions.
- Analyze customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities for other NICE product offerings.
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a business related field, such as marketing and sales. MBA highly desirable.
- At least 8 – 10 years as a business or functional consultant with significant experience in creating and delivering advanced demonstrations to sophisticated customers.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Experience of the Software & technology industries with particular skills in entrepreneurial environments selling new/innovative products.
- Collaborative team oriented approach to consulting with exceptional communication and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value and influence people on tactical and strategic issues.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills.
- Proven successful ability to demonstrate and transfer knowledge of enterprise software, business solutions and business intelligence
- Intensive customer facing engagement with external clients. Also collaborates intensively with internal groups such as account executives, technical solution engineers, service specialists and potentially presales portfolio and industry consultants.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a "pay for performance" philosophy
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Direct, candid culture with 1:1 coaching and 360 degree feedback.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.