Business Consultants work with NICE WFO prospects, customers and our internal teams to drive maximum business impact via NICE software and practices.
Identify business value creation opportunities, devise programs to drive improvement, and hold primary responsibility for these programs. Accelerate sales cycles, alongside the NICE services teams to increase the impact of our implementations across large-scale IT projects and innovative solutions.
Excellent communicator between business users and information technology to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements to understand business problems and opportunities, and recommend thought-through solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Substantial contact center experience and a track record of delivering change.
- An ability to think strategically and with a strong consultancy mind-set, a strong facilitator. A strong analytical background and an ability to solve complex business solutions.
- Model and build RoI statements to demonstrate financial and operational benefits
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, anything we can do to improve their ROI on the service.
- Hands-on delivery responsibility for Business Consulting Services to our clients.
- Working with your peers in Client Services and Business Consulting, you will design and lead a combination of process change, guided analytics, Business Readiness work streams, as performance improvement initiatives, to deliver the most successful performance management solutions and accelerate time to payback for a NICE software implementation.
- Specialist knowledge of one or more domains, preferably Workforce management, Quality management, Interaction Analytics, Performance Management, Workforce Optimization; or from select Industries: Financial Services, Telecommunications, or Healthcare, coupled with strong analytical skills
- Expertise preferred in Operations functions (e.g., contact centers, back-office processes, value engineering)
- MBA qualified with superior academic achievement, demonstrated success in a team environment
- 3-5 years working at a top tier consulting firm or industry verticals
- 7-10 years relevant work experience
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking: deliver clear, prescriptive consulting, manage tough audiences and scale from project level to executive level well. Ability to strategize overall game plan
- Strong presence and presentation skills: demonstrate a persuasive ability to align audiences -- from project team, front line client employees, to senior executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
LOCATION / TRAVEL:
- Position will be based in the following locations: Thailand or Singapore
- This role will require 25-50% travel, depending on home office location, client project locations, and project schedules.
- Salary package is very competitive, commensurate with experience, and will be a combination of competitive base and incentive compensation.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.