Product Marketing Director (Anti-Money Laundering)
Position: Director of Product Marketing – Anti-Money Laundering
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
Actimize is currently seeking an experienced AML professional to join our Anti-Money Laundering Leadership Team managing the Product Marketing function.
- Act as a source of expertise on the anti-money laundering (AML) market segment
- Represent NICE Actimize at conferences and industry events.
- Work within the product team and across the organization to perform market research and develop and execute strategies to bring new products to market, implement global go-to-market strategies and content to support the business, build pipeline and achieve revenue plans and business goals.
- Generate business plans based on assessing and identifying market opportunities for existing solutions and new solutions
- Lead the development of messaging and positioning of solutions that articulates the value proposition and ensures that all content is tailored to specific market segments.
- Ensures that effective marketing plans are in place that will deliver optimal pipeline coverage
- Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are properly trained on the value prop of our solutions
- Strategic business planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Market and/or product requirements definition
- Solution positioning and messaging
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and presentation skills
- Understanding of AI and advanced analytics techniques
- Minimum of 10 years AML or financial crimes management or other relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of team leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B enterprise and/or SaaS software organization
- Experience in building value proposition/messaging
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Ability to thrive in an energetic and dynamic environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.