The APS/NOC OPS Manager position will play a key role in a global 24x7 APS/NOC Support function based in India region. This role will be directly responsible for the day to day stability and sustainment of production products and infrastructure services, in direct support of broad revenue generating client base. In this key role, this position will be responsible for managing a APS/NOC team and associated responsibilities, while developing and overseeing Quality Assurance initiatives to achieve greater production services reliability /availability and improve the overall customer experience.
The APS/NOC OPS manager is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts. The OPS is required to be a subject matter expert in IT Operations, ITIL V3, and Client Management and ensure maximum value is achieved from the NICE solution. .
The APS/NOC OPS manager will be focusing on escalation management, Technical Communication, driving resolution and technical best practices
This position reports to the APS Director and performs various operational and managerial tasks of moderate complexity requiring the application of technical expertise, standard procedures, criteria and ITIL best practices. This person will need to demonstrate independent leadership, provide direction and will serve as the point of escalation in regard to outages, troubleshooting problems and x-divisional resolution efforts.
Responsibilities /Essential Duties
- Client Relationship Management
- Understand the full solution NICE & 3rd party integrations for designated APS accounts
- Analyze support activity and case//alarms trends for the assigned account ensuring SLAs are met, CSAT is achieved and/or provide recommendations to close gaps- Facilitate Meetings
- First point of escalation for designated accounts for APS/Support process issues not resolved by the standard process
- Facilitate problem resolution across NICE internal teams, driving actions, communication and RCA/Best Practices
- Establish relationships and effectively communicate with key members of Customer’s technical team including management personnel.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global OM operating model
- Oversee transition phase from Client Services to Customer Support (documentation and report review, completed project sign-off, documented acceptance, updated internal sites with hand off materials)- Ensure Day 2 readiness and Success
- Lead Root Cause/Best Practice sessions with Customers and internally as required
- Responsible for the development and standardization of APS processes and procedures.
- Reviews and monitors all system performance reports, scheduling necessary actions to avoid system degradation and customer service interruptions.
- Develop quality measurements/metrics that will show Performance are in line with Quality of Service goals and Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantees.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for APS support program improvements
- Facilitate reviews, audits, definitions, updates and implementation on Engineering and Operations work.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Possess people management skills
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills, plus a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of associates.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast
- Ability to work under pressure
Education & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in a technical service or service delivery environment. At least 3+ years in managerial role.
- Proven experience in managing Support /NOC teams
- International Customer experience
- Degree in computer science, engineering or work equivalence.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.