Named Account Executive
NICE Actimize is the market leader in Financial Crime Prevention software. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative Account Executive to largely act as a hunter targeting enterprise accounts. The book being a combo of warm and cold relationships not currently doing substantial business.
This role reports into a Senior Director who highly values creativity, tenacity, positivity, and honesty. He has many years of developing teams and understands investing in his employees.
You will be well-positioned for success if you have a history of successfully executing multi-million-dollar deals, targeting an audience of C-suite decision-makers in Financial Services organizations, and displacing competitive products. AE can sell across our entire portfolio, which is both large and highly complex, so it is critical that you understand how to build detailed sales strategies that comprehensively analyze the customer’s business, allowing you to anticipate client needs, address competitive situations and proactively present a highly differentiated value proposition to displace competitors.
- 10+ years’ experience selling Enterprise Software solutions to Tier 1 financial services clients.
- Proven successful ability to sell $1M+ Enterprise software/business solutions
- Track record of turning around RED/dormant accounts
- Selling into accounts with a significant competitive presence.
- Track record with displacing competitive products and vendors
- Proven ability to build a strategic plan and execute it to win back clients from competitive vendors
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users
- Ability to leverage Internal resources to overcome client objections and displace incumbent vendors
- Experience selling Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering or Brokerage Compliance Solutions a plus
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.