Manager Cybersecurity Operations Center
Manager Cybersecurity Operations Center
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Manager of the Cybersecurity Operations Center will be responsible for the management of NICE inContact's Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) team, its compliance to processes and procedures, as well as its alignment to emerging cyber-threats and incident trends. The position will provide oversight and direction to operationally align the CSOC to monitor, identify, isolate, remediate, and prevent network/services cyber-threats against the company's infrastructure. Reporting to the Director of Trust (Cybersecurity and Compliance), the Manager, CSOC manages the cybersecurity analysts that provide immediate cybersecurity services for the company and must have deep experience in managing diverse and challenging security issues.
Provides strategic line and program leadership for the entire range of the CSOC's management functions, including, but not limited to, technical, workforce and talent management, professional development, resource management, cost, quality, schedule, and technical commitments. Works closely with network and system operations, system and security engineering, and voice operations engineering teams to leverage and enhance cybersecurity monitoring and remediating controls to prevent malicious exploitation or service degradation. Leads the creation of analytical functions to provide vulnerability, triage, digital forensic, threat vector, and technical prevention control analysis.
This role is responsible for managing and leading the development, sustainment, and operational alignment of the CSOC; coordinating with network architecture and engineering, systems engineering, R&D, and product teams are instrumental to enabling pervasive cybersecurity controls across the company's infrastructure.
As a Manager Cybersecurity Operations Center, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage, train, and hire cybersecurity analysts within the CSOC.
- Provides security governance, risk, situational awareness and compliance support for the Trust Office.
- Manage Security Assessment and Authorization procedures to support continuous monitoring activities in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology and International Standards Organization.
- Responsible for monitoring and providing first-line security across NICE inContact's computer resources and infrastructure.
- Manage and conduct risk assessments and vulnerability analysis to accurately record and triage threat vectors across the company's infrastructure.
- Provide oversight and management of the CSOC including security operations management and security incident response, incident detection and analysis, containment and eradication of cybersecurity incidents, and data leakage spills.
- Briefs the Director of Trust to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risks; utilizes a malware and threat repository to manage vulnerability analysis program.
- Prepares and presents technical reports and briefings demonstrating the impact of security operations activities and actions.
- Contributes to design, development and implementation of countermeasures, cybersecurity systems integration, and leverages tools specific to cybersecurity operations.
- Uses knowledge and awareness/expertise surrounding hacker/hacktivist groups and advanced persistent threats conducting computer network exploitation and malicious attacks against cloud service providers.
- Investigates alerts and incidents to thoroughly reverse-engineer hacking tradecraft and exploits to initiate and manage cybersecurity incident response lifecycle to include, cyber kill chain disruptions and internal investigations.
- Maintain the highest level of personal certification, integrity and objectivity, following the company Code of Ethics and Nice inContact policies and procedures at all times.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Security or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of cybersecurity analysis experience
- 5+ years of cybersecurity management experience
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of network incident response lifecycle functions
- Experience with threat analysis and malware/tradecraft reverse engineering
- Understanding of cybersecurity controls and technologies within applications and cloud environments
- Experience and ability to recognize signatures, tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with preparation for and execution/implementation of such attacks
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles
- Operating Systems knowledge and expertise in Windows, Unix, and Linux
- Experience working in, leading and building an industry-leading cybersecurity operations center
- Applying layered computer network defense techniques and network policy architectures
- Ability to implement and operate intrusion detection/prevention systems, security and incident event management systems, network penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, packet generators and sniffers, firewalls, and routers
- Extensive experience with malware containment and triage, digital forensics, and indicators of compromise detection
- The attributes of a qualified candidate are a rational skepticism, a sense of risk appreciation, technical awareness, informed judgment and a strong operational understanding.
- Certifications in cybersecurity, or related field (one or more preferred):
- Experience with AWS security services and application security controls
- Working knowledge of runtime application self-protection techniques
- Strong understanding of endpoint detection and response services within cloud environments
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.