Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Recruiting Coordinator is a front-line representative who makes the NICE inContact hiring process easy for hiring managers and candidates to navigate. As a critical team member to Talent Acquisition you will identify opportunities for lean processes, recruiting best practices and improvements within systems and technologies.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Act as the primary point-of-contact in the Talent Acquisition team for job requisitions, candidate records, pre-screen evaluations, Onboarding tickets (both new records and updates), and on-boarding system events.
- Assist in interview scheduling for Americas Talent Acquisition team
- Provide accurate and consistent information regarding hiring practices and procedures to candidates, vendors, co-workers and hiring managers.
- Manage the candidate referral program including posting program updates and tracking/routing completed referral forms.
- Manage Social Branding through LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Instagram, etc.
- Organize and implement recruitment activities through LinkedIn, i.e. Sponsored Ads, Targeted Campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate reporting through HR Analyst.
- Frequently perform internal audits and update recruiting policies.
- Partake in the implementation and adoption of new systems and technology for Talent Acquisition needs.
- Assist with on-going training for hiring managers and inContact employees.
- Maintain accurate information for job requisitions, ATS records, HRIS records, candidate records, and AdHoc reports.
- Develop and maintain recruiting metrics designed to identify and track key recruiting, hiring, social media and marketing measures.
- Represent inContact at University and College campus events & facilitate on campus interviews as needed.
- Assist facilitation of immigration visas with HR Operations and Immigration attorneys.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters on all special programs and hosted events.
- Ensure candidates and hiring managers receive timely care and attention through frequent and detailed communication.
- Additional projects as needed to support Talent Acquisition operations.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, related Technical Field's or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience recruiting or supporting a full cycle recruitment team
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Jobvite
- Proven ability to execute quickly in a fast paced organization
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong rapport and solid relationships with TA team, HR team, hiring managers and candidates
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in all phases of HR including benefits, training, employee relations etc.
- Strong understanding of SAAS based solutions, Agile Software Development Methodology and SDLC, Networking and Telecom Connectivity
- Demonstrated expertise in candidate evaluation practices and methods
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.