Implementation Engineer – Professional Services
The Professional Services Implementation Engineer is responsible for managing the NICE Satmetrix professional services projects and the project management team during the implementation and Post Go-Live activities.
The person will be working with customers and internal teams in gathering requirements, configuring data collections entities and overseeing creating of Project Specification documents, Configuration and Deployment documents including Testing Plans on new projects and initiatives.
Engage with the customer during the Project Management implementation phase and also after that by delivering projects with high standards and high-quality, on-time, on-budget, and on-spec delivery resulting in high customer satisfaction.
The person is expected to perform the following tasks and executes the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage work assignments to meet deadlines under an aggressive schedule and in a high-pressure environment.
- Weekly status reporting to customer and higher management
- Experience in preparation of business documents (white papers. Case studies etc.), Project Management (Project Plan etc.) related documents and Technical documents (HLD, LLD, Use Case design, SRS etc.)
- Monitoring project risks and providing strategic direction during the implementation stages.
- Gap Analysis, Process definition & optimization techniques for improving effectiveness and efficiency of implementation processes.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders, i.e. CSM’s, support, product owner, architects, developers, testers, and Deployment team to run the project smoothly and deliver quality projects on time; and meet customer expectations.
- Managing project deliverables & issues and escalating where necessary & resolving cross-functional issues at a project level
- Evaluating team performance and providing productivity enhancement feedback.
- Curious to dig several layers deep into a software product and have an innate desire to understand product functionalities and whether they can meet customer expectations.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or in a similar discipline
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- 2+years of Program Management experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Exposure to define data, technical architectures and technical requirements for the system software, data warehouse, and ETL Tools
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Office suite
- Set reasonable, challenging and clear expectations, and motivating, guiding team members to achieve his/her goals, also having an excellent capacity to resolve their conflict, responsible for resource appraisal.
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- PMP certified from PMI.
- Master of Computer Application
A Project Manager works in a fast-paced and dynamic ambiance, wherein he/she has flexible and comfortable timings. He/she has a working shift from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Based on the need of the hour, he/she might have to work in shifts either in EMEA shifts (12:30 PM – 09:30 PM IST) in the evenings.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.