Nice is looking for a rock star product manager for managing NICE’s innovative voice biometrics solutions.
If you like the challenge of building the future of authentication & fraud solutions that will be used by millions of users and have the passion for delivering great innovative products, this is the right position for you!
- Continuously develop and refine the vision and strategy for NICE real-time authentication & fraud prevention solutions
- Manage the complete product life cycle from concept through execution and roll-out
- Lead corporate functions to develop and execute effective go-to-market plans including closely working with sales, pre-sales, marketing, and portfolio teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market, the eco-system, the business environment, existing customers and prospects
- Collaborate with presales, sales, partners, and customers to maintain product knowledge, ensure clear communication end enable ongoing business
- Create and maintain the product roadmap and backlog, derived from the product vision, strategy, and go-to-market
- Lead R&D to deliver on the product backlog with high quality taking time to market into mind
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years of software marketing/product management experience in cloud and on-premises solutions.
- Knowledge in Biometrics, authentication, security, fraud prevent, and audio processing. – Advantage.
- Influencing and making decisions that are global in nature and span multiple stakeholders
- Strong technical understanding, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Performing business and technology analyses, based on product needs and industry trends.
- Developing concepts into business requirements.
- Working in and providing leadership in a cross-functional team environment.
- communicating effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor
- working successfully with clients and business partners directly
- solving problems in high-pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Juggling multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites globally (25%)
- Knowledge of enterprise software trends and technologies
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.