Partners and Alliances Analyst
The Partners and Alliances Analyst will join the NICE-Actimize Partners and Alliances team and will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing on the company’s global channels and partners strategy.
The position will be reporting to the Director of Business Development and will be part of the NICE Corporate Development team. .
Travel will be required up to 10%.
- Partner with cross company leaders and stakeholders (product, marketing, R&D, sales, corporate) and lead cross company projects and initiatives
- Support the X-Sight Marketplace partner community enabling partners’ success and growth (https://info.nice.com/x-sight-marketplace-2019.html)
- Partner with the different regional leaders and GTM team to recruit and enable Actimize re-sellers globally
- Collect, analyze, and report data from various internal systems while applying sound business logic and strategic thinking
- Evaluate sales and business trends, records and partners performance to drive efficiency of the global partners and alliances program
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading academic institute in a relevant discipline (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software markets
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.