Location: Taguig City, PH
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for aggressive sourcing strategies that tie directly into critical business objectives for talent acquisition. This position will manage strategic recruitment efforts for entry-level as well as senior level technical professionals with industry expertise in the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Finance, Human Resources, Software Development, Quality Assurance, and Product Management.
This position also requires the flexibility to support the day-to-day operation of the Talent Acquisition
As a Talent Sourcer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage the pipeline for all of inContact's corporate and non-technical roles
- Work with department leaders to understand job requirements and create effective sourcing strategies for candidates
- Manage the process to include sourcing, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, and communicating next steps to candidates
- Act as the primary point-of-contact in the Talent Acquisition team for job requisitions, offer letters, candidate records, and prescreen evaluations, Jira tickets (both new records and updates), employee files and on-boarding system events.
- Provide accurate and consistent information regarding hiring practices and procedures to candidates, vendors, co-workers, and hiring managers.
- Administer background investigations, drug screens and manage new employee records.
- Use cutting edge sourcing methods to find talent
- Attend meet-ups, job fairs, career fairs, conferences, and other networking events as needed
- Communicate with applicants and passive job seekers through email, phone, ATS database and LinkedIn
- Support the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent and current and future needs
- Contact and engage candidates
- Qualify candidates for aptitude and cultural fit
- Manage candidate follow-up, messaging and database management as needed through the designated ATS and applicant database
- BS/BA degree in Business Management or related field or combination of equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years of recruiting support in the software or high growth service oriented industries
- Demonstrated expertise in candidate evaluation practices and methods.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying exceptional candidates.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with a SAAS company.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.