The Sales Leader- Named Accounts is responsible for entire sales process right from targeting opportunities for NICE’s Business Application.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The Sales Leader will manage 10 to 15 large Enterprise Named accounts
- Focusing on key accounts, this position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan from these key accounts.
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts to position assigned product solution through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with these key customers and partners (at the CxO level) that support these accounts.
- Maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales quota(s) by directly covering these key accounts.
- Generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Identify, qualify, secure, and develop new opportunities in these accounts.
- Utilize appropriate senior management resources in pursuit of sales.
- Identify business opportunities and link NICE products and solutions to articulate their value aligned with customer’s strategy and direction.
- Meet with key decision makers to obtain commitment in the pursuit of the sale.
- Sell NICE value, differentiating between NICE and its competitors when presenting value proposition to potential and existing customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues long term through relationship building
- Uncover and drive sales opportunities through nurturing and growing assigned products in an entrepreneurial fashion from early stage rollout to maturity within the available market.
- Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Strictly adhere to the published NICE roadmap sales process.
- Complete all administrative assignments completely and on-time.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- Travel making sales calls and related business activities 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
- 15-20 years’ experience of sales in a software technology company selling to Enterprise accounts
- Should have managed a large sales quota upward of $3M annually.
- Should understand the Contact Center and Customer Experience space, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions like call recording, customer analytics, work force optimization, and employee performance management solutions.
- Candidates should have the ability to quickly develop in depth product knowledge to educate and present to customers NICE advantages, etc.
- Ability to develop long lasting customer relationships
- Build partnerships that bring high streams of revenue to the company
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed
- A consultative sales approach is critical for selling solutions
- A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong networking and time management skills
- Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Sales and quota driven
- Technology and business savvy.
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success
- Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs
Qualification: Undergraduate degree from a reputed institute with proven track record of success in work experience. MBA in Marketing from premier B-Schools (IIM, ISB) is preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.