Location: Taguig City, Philippines
As a Recruiting Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Proactively works with all functional areas to develop and manage talent forecast
- Develops staffing and recruiting strategies and philosophies that support the achievement of business goals and current and future needs
- Develops and implements strategies to ensure the effective recruitment, placement, and transfer of qualified employees by establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with recruiting sources such as educational institutions, employment agencies, community organizations, professional organizations, as well as facilitating internal promotion through the chain.
- Builds a strategy to attract and retain qualified employees to fill an 18 month pipeline
- Oversees all recruiting processes
- Creates and maintains employer brand as it relates to recruitment
- Works with Recruiters to build and maintain an internet presence that reflects the Employer's Brand.
- Represents the Employer at Trade Shows, Career Fairs, and other events consistent with Employer Brand
- Collaborates with Managers from all functional areas to identify current and future needs of the business
- Develops candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and targeted internal succession planning.
- Continuously sources recruiting venues to establish an efficient and cost effective pool of candidates who possess desired competencies.
- Develops, evaluates, and negotiates terms with third party recruiting sources.
- Works with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to build position profiles that include qualifications and competencies for current and future positions.
- Creates pre-screen and interview tools that will result in effective and efficient recruiting processes.
- Responsible for building and adhering to policy on appropriate background checks and drug screens for all positions.
- Assigns Recruiter requisitions according to Recruiter's expertise
- Guides hiring manager in selection decision of candidates who possess talent needs and have high likelihood of success
- Responsible for ensuring all recruiting and selection activities are in compliance with federal, state, local, and regulatory agency rules and laws
- Hires, supervises and develops Corporate Recruiting Staff
- Maintains relationships with third party vendors and consultants:
- Accountable for the selection, promotion, performance, motivation, coaching, evaluation, and optimum utilization of direct reports.
- Assists with HR related activities as needed and requested
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience required\
- 6+ years proven successful recruiting experience at all job levels and types
- 1+ year leadership experience
- Successful experience working in a service-driven culture
- Skilled in HR law as it applies to hiring and interviewing
- Previous experience training managers in hiring process including interviewing
- Intermediate Excel and MS Word skills
- Intermediate experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Experience in all aspects of HR including benefits, training, employee relations, etc.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.