Product Marketing Manager (AML)
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Hoboken, NJ
NICE Actimize (a fully-owned subsidiary of NICE Systems (NASDAQ:NICE)) is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing leading, dynamic and growing Anti-Money Laundry (AML) team The Product Marketing Manager will be a self-starter that can lead cross functional teams in creating and executing initiatives that drive the AML business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with Field Marketing, Sales and Product Management to develop the messaging and positioning of solutions.
- Helps execute successful go-to-market strategies and lead generation campaigns.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement tools, including sales decks, positioning papers and other go-to-market collateral.
- Support and participate in sales training
- Work with the Product team to perform market research and execute strategies to bring new products to market
- Assess and identify market opportunities to create opportunities for existing and new NICE Actimize products
- Completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities
- Knowledge & Proficiency in Core Product Marketing Skill Areas:
- Competitive Analysis
- Buyer Persona Profile Analysis, Messaging & Positioning
- Sales Tool Development & Deal Support
- Internal Communications & Training
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Business negotiation skills
- Product Marketing and/or Product Management Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience with Product Marketing Concepts such as buyer-persona targeting, development & communication; pipeline management.
- Experience creating marketing collateral
- Strong Communication Skills
- Undergraduate Education
- Other Desired Attributes: Familiarity with the Financial Services industry as well as fraud and money laundering; ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, commissions and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.