Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This Product Manager position at NICE inContact focuses on products on the leading edge of our industry, products using AI/Machine Learning to create transformative value for our clients. Your focus would be on managing these products:
- Studio – includes workflow, scripting, integrations, APIs, UX
- DB Connector – integrations to DBs and other 3rd Party integrations like CRMs, etc.
- Work Force Intelligence – rules engine, learning, script and contact center admin
The Product Manager is focused on maximizing revenue and margin growth by championing the product both within and outside the company. They are viewed as the “expert” for accurate and credible info on the product. The Product Manager interacts with vendors, engineering, operations, management, training, sales, marketing, prospects, and clients to guide new product development efforts of assigned products. They are also responsible for creating the concepts, requirements, product marketing materials, and a variety of analyses for new products and product improvements.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding client and prospect feedback looking specifically for unfulfilled needs for new opportunities.
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding industries and markets including trends and new opportunities.
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding competitors’ capabilities, key strengths and weaknesses, pricing, and competitive positioning.
- Facilitate collaborative meetings to research and document product development ideas and concepts across multiple departments.
- Plan, document, and communicate new product development and product improvement projects with accompanying revenue opportunity documents, use cases, features and requirements, interaction design stories, and launch plans.
- Perform analyses to aid in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments.
- Acting subject matter expert expected to know and understand new features and feature improvement.
- Day to day project management, coordination, and delivery of projects related to assigned products.
- Occasional travel for client visits, tradeshows, and sales support.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Requires interaction with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Driven self-starter; detail-oriented, clear, logical thinker, technical thinker, bright and energetic
- Works well in fast-paced, high-pressure environments with the ability to focus on goals and objectives
- Project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Time management experience (managing own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment).
- Telecommunications, software development, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products experience.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.