Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Operation Manager
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Marketing Automation Specialist will support the marketing organization in building marketing automation programs to support demand generation, customer marketing and partner marketing.
Leverages existing marketing operations budget. Responsible for ensuring all costs are approved and fall within the budget.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
May be asked to perform any of the following responsibilities:
- Works with internal team members to identify automation projects.
- Responsible for building and executing the programs within the MAP.
- Segment and analyze the database to targeted campaigns.
- Report and analyze key performance metrics to advise internal team members on ways to improve the automation programs to increase response rates.
- Ensure programs are built to maximize the ability to track program results.
- Test all programs for accuracy.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 1+ years' marketing experience within a B2B technology company
- Organizational and project management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete according to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of marketing automation (Eloqua or Marketo) and a CRM (Salesforce.com) required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in B2B marketing within SaaS technology companies
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.