Talent Acquisition Partner
NICE is looking for a seasoned Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
In this role you will lead the recruitment process end to end for some of the Israel based divisions. Partnering with the business leaders and HRBP, assessing candidates as well as providing a professional and positive candidate experience.
In this role you will be part of the International TA team, partner with recruiters globally and work closely with the International TA director, to design, plan and implement global initiatives and programs (such as campaigns, improving hiring processes, referral programs etc.)
If you are like us – energized by fast pace, high standards, new challenges alongside sweeping achievements – this is the team for you, we love it when someone new joins the excitement!
- Wizard sourcing capabilities and a passion for it, with various social media channels
- Experience conducting in-depth behavioral interviews
- Experience negotiating with candidates and finalizing contract terms and conditions
- High energy, positive attitude and a true go getter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in partnering with the business, hiring managers, including executives
- Experience in tech recruiting – an advantage
- Experience in a global / large hi-tech company – an advantage
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) – a must
- BA in a relevant field
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.