BI&Tools Operations Analyst
- Maintain ownership of system administration over all system tools used by services (ie., Changepoint PSA)
- Work with developers to build and manage reports and dashboards
- Evaluate and respond to business and functional requirement requests
- Report to the PS Operation Manager
- Degree in practical/technological experience/knowledge in relevant subjects.
• 4+ Experience with software releases or project management or a comparable project
• Experience in Operations or Program Management within a global multinational software company is an advantage
• 4+ Experience with multiple services organizations, analyses cross projects functional needs for PS and other tools and systems
• Experience with Updates templates and documentation to existing process
• Experience with Collaborates with relevant organizations to implement approved changes and ensure their adoption
• Work Experience MIS to define system customizations and changes and conduct their acceptance tests.
• Experience with Supporting management decisions with accurate data and insights.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.