Project Manager – Order Management
We are looking for an Order Management Project Manager who is highly skilled in end to end execution of internal processes, identification of opportunities for efficiencies and implementation within the Global Order Management group.
- End-to-end accountability for internal process-change projects, from business requirement definition and planning to successful delivery and implementation
- Collaboration with various departments and stakeholders in the organization (Sales Operations, Finance, etc.) in order to strive for excellence and high quality of the Order Management group
- Identify and resolve pain-points within the order management processes
- Working simultaneously on several projects - Prioritize and re-prioritize tasks due to frequent changes, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events
- Working closely with NICE Shared Services (India) which support the actual order processing activity
- 2-3 years of experience as a project manager
- Previous experience or knowledge in order processing/order management/billing
- Experience in multidisciplinary projects management
- Experience working closely with IT
- Great Communication skills, pro-activeness, conflict resolution, business planning
- Ability to work in a continuous multi-tasking mode
- Previous work experience from global High-Tech companies
- Excellent English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.