Human Resource Business Partner
The HR Business Partner at NICE will support the Business Unit management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. Our HR Business Partner acts as a change agent in Managing Organizational Change for various HR initiatives including succession planning, policy review and implementation, management training and development etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
· Champion employee engagement, set up employee engagement principles and practices to ensure positive employee engagement and communications are in place.
· Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
· Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interest
· Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
· Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
· Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
· Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
· Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
· Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
· Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
Skills & experience required:
· Should have at least 10+ year’s experience in the field of HR
· Must have an MBA degree in HR from a reputed college
· Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
· Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
· Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
· Experience working with sales team would be an added advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.