Service Delivery Manager ( Client Engagement Manager)
Service Delivery Manager
Who is NICE Mattersight:
The rubber hits the road when someone picks up the phone to talk to a company. It happens over 250 million times a day. With over 60 percent of people dumping brands because of bad customer service, that phone call can make or break a business.
Enter NICE Mattersight – the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
NICE Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception by fostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
Who you are:
NICE Mattersight is seeking a Service Delivery Manager who is excited about leading cross functional teams participating in all aspects of the product life cycle management from execution of contract and throughout the subscription period. The team uses a consultative approach to project and client management focused on delivering products and service effectively and efficiently. The role will be challenging, but will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, and entrepreneurial environment.
What you will do:
The Service Delivery team is responsible for establishing and maintaining processes that will effectively provide rapid continuous improvement of delivery methodology across the enterprise in order to maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction related to Mattersight technology and ongoing support.
What you consider your core expertise:
• Manage the successful delivery of Mattersight Products and custom designed features from end to end
• Communicate delivery progress to key client and internal stakeholders from the operational level through executive leadership
• Own multiple client initiatives and relationships
• Gather and track client requirements product enhancement requests
• Provide deep subject matter expertise on Mattersight products and systems
• Analyze and interpret complex technical situations for business-focused stakeholders
• Plan and forecast to anticipate client needs and minimize service disruptions
• Monitor and report on product performance and adherence to technical SLAs
• Develop operational and leadership level relationships within existing and new accounts
• Support client business changes while maintaining service levels and minimizing risk
• Coordinate paid client initiatives and product delivery within Mattersight’s core product enhancement roadmap and release management cycle
What you bring to the table:
Mattersight is looking for highly qualified candidates with 5-7 years of relevant work experience along with a bachelor degree from an accredited University. Successful candidates will have likely worked in the technology sector with a firm grasp of various technology support methodologies. Ability to build relationships and coordinate cross-functional is critical to the role.
What differentiates you as the best:
• Robust knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Strong attention to detail with a thorough and process-orientated approach
• Familiarity with traditional waterfall methodology and with the agile project methodology
• Organized with an ability to self-manage across multiple projects and initiatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in operating with tight deadlines
• Team player who builds relationships
• Achievement orientated, creative thinker and passionate
• Advanced experience with MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Some familiarity with relational databases and SQL encouraged
• Some experience in basic programming encouraged
• Understanding of large scale telephony environments and network infrastructure
What you will experience:
Mattersight values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Mattersight’s Chicago office fosters teamwork as well as self motivation.
Eligibility & Location
Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Service Delivery Manager role can be based out of Mattersight’s Austin, Chicago, or Edina location; candidates should anticipate up to 25% travel.
Candidate must be able to pass a thorough background check (including but not limited to criminal check, drug screening, education, employment verification, credit check, and MVR.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.